Hi all,

One of my VSite customers (who has a siteadmin account) ask me to increase the
max upload size settings of PHP at his site, because he couldn't do that by
himself.

I took an look and he was right. As an server admin I can change the PHP
resource settings for a vsite and hit the save button afterward. When I login
as an siteadmin I can change the resource settings, but there is no save button
to put them through.

Is this done by purpose (so view only) or is it also possible for an siteadmin
to change also some (or all) PHP resource settings? If so, which settings I
have to change within the panel to make that work?

Kind regards,

PESJA