Hello Michael,

in the general tab of a virtual site I get the following error at the top of
the page

---
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined variable: access_ipv6

Filename: controllers/vsiteMod.php

Line Number: 431
---

I did check two servers. In both the message orrures.
I did restart cced and admserv -> no change.

Please check and fix.

Thank you and best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Stra├če 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----