Von: Blueonyx [mailto:blueonyx-boun...@mail.blueonyx.it] Im Auftrag von Michael
Stauber
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Februar 2018 04:25
An: blueonyx@mail.blueonyx.it
Betreff: [BlueOnyx:21707] Re: 5209R IPv6 support - YUM update notice

Hi all,

> The YUM update with IPv6 support for 5209R will be moved from the> "testing"
> YUM repository to the regular YUM repository in the night
of> 8th to 9th February. So that's tomorrow in the night of Thursday to
Friday.
The YUM update with the IPv6 support for BlueOnyx 5209R has just been
released. An updated ISO image is also being created and should be
available for download in a few hours.

For more information please see: http://www.blueonyx.it/ipv6/

--
With best regards