Hi RC,

> This is still running or trying to complete.
>
> pperld /usr/sausalito/handlers/base/network/change_route.pl
>   \_ /bin/bash /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-post ifcfg-venet0
>       \_ /bin/bash /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-aliases venet0
> ifcfg-venet0

Once I had killed these processes off and had restarted CCEd the problem
went away. I checked why that handler was trying to "ifup venet0" and it
should only do so if the gateway had changed. Which it hadn't.

So in any case: It's now working again and I could successfully create
and delete a Vsite.

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber