I have created a completely new site, nothing has been uploaded and I try
and create a new Let's Encrypt Cert and get the following error:

-          The following error occurred during the SSL certificate request:
The installation path for the certificates could not be determined.

I've checked DNS is OK, there is nothing in .htaccess but there is also no
letsencrypt.log that I can find either. I can see some entries in
/var/log/messages but no detail.

Any pointers towards finding the problem and a fix would be appreciated.

Thanks, Richard

build 20140909 for a 5208R in en_US
Linux s2.diamond-discovery.net 2.6.32-696.20.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Jan 25
08:47:49 CST 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux