Hi Michael,

> On Apr 11, 2018, at 5:26 PM, Michael Stauber <mstau...@blueonyx.it> wrote:
>
> That's why I prefer to have APF (or a firewall in general) in front
> which makes sure that visitors from "bad countries" are turned around at
> the fence and before they get to the front door.

I agree. I was relying on PAM to do this, but clearly we have outgrown.

I’m in sort of a pickle now… Purchased and installed APF and Fail2Ban.
Installed APF, then went to turn on GeoIP in SSH (allowed US) and saved. SSH
got turned off, so I enabled and saved. GUI then became unresponsive from my
office… as did ssh. I’m now at the customers office, and we can’t access the
server locally either. Only access I have is physical console.

HELP! LOL

Regards,
Jeff