Hello,

we have a customer server with several public IP addresses. Within about 2
months we now had for the second time the problem that the server did not send
e-mails from its eth0 address, but from the eth0:0 address.
This is problematic, because there is no PRT on the 2nd address and also the
SPF settings of many domains are not correct. Mails are rejected or get stuck
in the mail queue.
After a restart of the server the mails go out again via the address on eth0.
I have the feeling that the problem has occurred since the introduction of IPv6
compatibility.
Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause of the problem?

Best regards,
Dirk

---

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Stra├če 106b - 61118 Bad Vilbel