Thanks Michael

I did what you suggested and all looks good.

1) Before that, I noticed that ETH0 has no link connected, it seems the
cable is connected to ETH2.

I then configured ETH2 with onboot=yes and assigned the IP addresses to
broadcast, network, netmask, ipaddr, and dns0.

Now I can log in to the GUI and it brings me to the BlueOnyx 5210R
Setup-Wizard.
Here, in the system settings it shows for the Primary Interface the MAC
address of ETH0 (no IP addresses), for the Third Interface the correct IP
addresses, but no MAC Address.
When I finish the Setup-Wizzard I get the error:

An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Error
Message: Call to undefined function find_free_device()
Filename:
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/modules/base/wizard/controllers/Wiz
ard.php
Line Number: 516

Looking at line 516 in Wizard.php I see "$new_device =
find_free_device($CI->cceClient, 'eth0');"

Does it matter to which port the Ethernet cable is connected? Should I ask
the housing provider to connect the cable to ETH0?
Or how else can I solve this issue?

2) May I ask you another question?
Presently my old 5208R box is running with 5 IP addresses.
I will now use Easy Migrate to migrate all relevant content to this new
5210R box.
Then the housing provider will assign my "old" IP addresses to the new
server.
How can I avoid that user content, particularly emails, that are still
coming in to the old server are not lost forever during the time the housing
provider requires to switch the IP addresses from the old to the new server?

Thank you for your kind attention and support.
All the best
Felix