Hi Casey,

> so i got a couple address that when we send to we get and error like the
> one below
> my server is 5210R and up to date I'm not sure what steps to take or if
> it is even on my side with the TLS error
> any help would be great
>
> The original message was received at Fri, 8 Jan 2021 12:15:28 -0600 from
> 67-230-231-176.gctel.stellarllc.net [67.230.231.176] (may be forged)
>
>    ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> <xx...@sleepyeyetel.net>
>     (reason: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed.)
>
>    ----- Transcript of session follows ----- <x...@sleepyeyetel.net>...
> Deferred Message could not be delivered for 5 days Message will be
> deleted from queue
Please run these two commands (as "root") and see if they make a difference:

update-crypto-policies --set LEGACY
systemctl restart sendmail

The way it is our Sendmail (and Postfix) run with a set of pretty good
ciphers and protocols. Interoperability with most modern email servers
(and clients) is guaranteed, but there are always some people running
ancient stuff that are far behind the curve. And our Postfix and
Sendmail won't talk to them if they can't agree on a common denominator
in regards to ciphers and protocols.

The above command sets the crypto policies to the less strict LEGACY
mode, which will allow some older ciphers again and that should do the
trick for you.

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber