Hey BlueOnyx and Centos experts,

I've been asked to help prepare a 5107R system to migrate the sites to a new 5210R.  I'm running into a few problems - and am puzzled by this one.  I wanted to update the system, so it had the newest versions of cmuExport for example - but keep hitting a error when trying to update.  I get:

YumRepo Error: All mirror URLs are not using ftp, http[s] or file.

I've tried changing the repo location for Centos from the old "mirrorlist.centos.org" to the new "vault.centos.org".  But I continue getting that same error.

Has anyone else run in to this?  And did you find a solution?

Chuck