Hi Ed,

In the "Whitelist" entry-field on the "Login Manager" page (using 5210r), I cannot enter anything following the pre-filled value "127.0.0.1/32" without the form immediately throwing up a red complaint that something needs to be fixed—it doesn't say what needs to be done.

Can you point me to the docs that demonstrate how to fill in this field?

Entries in that field must be IP address *ranges* with netmask. One entry per line.

So if you want to add (for example) the IP 8.8.8.8 to that list, you would add this in a new line below the existing entry:

8.8.8.8/32

In your example with "127.0.0.1/32" already present, the content in that field would then look like this:

127.0.0.1/32
8.8.8.8/32

Or if you want to whitelist a whole range such as 8.8.0.0/16, then your input field would look like this:

127.0.0.1/32
8.8.0.0/16

In these auto-grow input fields (multi-line fields) the BlueOnyx GUI (since 5207R) no longer accepts a line terminator at the end. In the past (in the old framed GUI) these fields indeed did have a comma at the end. But this is no longer the case in the current GUI.

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber