Hi all,

I have a customer with a fully uptodate 5210R. Whenever I connect to the
"Software Updates" page, the server throws many, many times:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Message: Undefined offset: 1
Filename: controllers/Shop.php
Line Number: 211
 A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Message: Undefined offset: 1
Filename: controllers/Shop.php
Line Number: 215

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Message: Undefined offset: 1
Filename: controllers/Shop.php
Line Number: 220

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Message: Undefined offset: 1
Filename: controllers/Shop.php
Line Number: 223

/var/log/admserv/adm_error.log only shows

"sh: -c: Zeile 0: Dateiende beim Suchen nach `"' erreicht.
sh: -c: Zeile 1: Syntax Fehler: Unerwartetes Dateiende."

In the BlueOnyx Shop Setup menu there is no Shop set and when using the
dropdown there I get a lot of empty lines to choose as well as "NOT FOR
BUSINESS USE"..

I just wanted to try to reinstall the regarding packages Compass-base-glue
Compass-webapps-capstone Compass-webapps-ui but cannot find a download
anywhere. yum doesn't find them as well.

Anybody any hint to where to look now?

Viele Grüße,
 i.A. Tobias Gablunsky