Hi Juerg,

Thanks for your update, I'm sure this will solve Florian's problem.

I think so, too.

Is that script also executed after vsite migration?

No, it's not automatically executed. There are two ways to trigger it, though. Either by changing the retention settings for that server's or that Vsites logs via the GUI, or by running /usr/sausalito/sbin/update_vsite_logrotate.pl

We all know how shitty CMU is and that it has been superseded by Easy-Migrate. So I'm not really taking the eventualities into account that someone might have used CMU. This is a non-critical issue anyway.

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber