From: Barnett, Robert
Sent: Thursday, 13 December 2012 16:04
To: 'Porter, John R (DHHS)'; 'bmelist@bme.asn.au'
Subject: RE: [bmelist] Podiatry Rooms Body-protected

John,

You need to future proof them against being converted to more invasive
procedure rooms down the track.

Therefore I say do it, for three reasons:

1. "Treatment room" argument, as you have pointed out.
2. Future proofing, as above.
3. Opportunity sounds like it is there now, may not be there later.

Regards, Robert