From: bmelist-boun...@bme.asn.au [mailto:bmelist-boun...@bme.asn.au] On Behalf
Of Mark Littlejohn
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 8:23 PM
To: BME List
Subject: [bmelist] GPO outlets

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has an opinion on the most popular, and or best brand/type
of mains sockets, RCD and electrical accessories for use in theatre, pendants
etc.
I have been asked for a recommendation, and my first thought was Clipsal
ML2000 series, but I just wanted to see if there was anything else I should
consider....

Thanks

--
Mark Littlejohn