Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend an ESU that works well in a Gynae
outpatient setting. Lletz procedures etc.

Thanks

Ray Bowles

Manager - Biomedical Engineering

Goulburn Valley Health  I  Graham Street  I SHEPPARTON VIC 3630

t: 03 5832 3130  I  f: 03 5832 2013  I  m: 0407 322  037

I  e: ray.bow...@gvhealth.org.au <mailto:ray.bow...@gvhealth.org.au>   I
w: www.gvhealth.org.au <http://www.gvhealth.org.au/>

This communication is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. The
information contained in this communication may be confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. The
confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived or lost by reason
of the mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this communication in
error, please destroy it and notify the sender by return email.