From: Richards, Adrian (Health)
[mailto:adrian.richa...@health.sa.gov.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 December 2014 2:10 PM
To: Ray Bowles; bmelist@bme.asn.au
Subject: RE: Wireless video.

I have checked it out and the quick comment was......more trouble than
it is worth. I think it was about $3.5k per pair and caused a lot of
grief, seeming almost to need line of sight to work. We have been
provided with an upgraded version but have not got around to trying it.
Steer clear sounds like the take home message Adrian