BME Opportunity in Alice Springs

Due to the retirement of one of our long term employees from Alice Springs we
have an opening for an enthusiastic Biomed' to join our team. I have attached a
copy of our recent newspaper advertisement below and I would be pleased to hear
from anyone who may be interested in this exciting opportunity.

Salary package in the region of $90k+ per annum
**BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING**
We are seeking a qualified/experienced Biomedical Engineering Technician or
Engineer
to join our busy service team at the Alice Springs Hospital for a minimum 2
year contract.
Verifiable electronics qualifications are essential and a willingness to train
on Medical gases,
X-Ray and Networked equipment may be required. Assistance with relocation will
be negotiated.
(Enjoy an improved lifestyle in a multidiscipline working environment - Join us
now!)

Please send a comprehensive resume ASAP to;
Fax-89456077 or E-mail
business.mana...@mem-nt.com.au<mailto:business.mana...@mem-nt.com.au>

"Only persons with experience &/or qualifications and a smile need apply"

Regards
Trevor Riessen. AFAIM, MAIPM
(Managing Director / Biomedical Engineering Consultant)

"During 2015 help us celebrate 20 years of successfully serving the NT"
Medical Equipment Management Australia Pty Ltd
Ph-08 89456177
Fax-08 89456077

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.
P Please consider the environment before printing this mail note.