Hello BME subscriber's,

Our hospital has upgraded the Hemofilteration system in ICU. We have one
Infomed HF440 in good working order that we trying to find a new home
for. It's available for free of charge, if anyone interested please
contact me. We also have consumables for it; however there is a price
tag on it.

Thanks

Sarwan Mudaliar

Biomedical Engineering Technician
Goulburn Valley Health |  Graham Street  |

SHEPPARTON  VIC 3630

Tel: 03 58323127 |  Mob: 0429 910690

Email: sarwan.mudal...@gvhealth.org.au

http:/www.gvhealth.org.au <http://www.gvhealth.org.au>

This communication is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. The
information contained in this communication may be confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. The
confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived or lost by reason
of the mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this communication in
error, please destroy it and notify the sender by return email.