[uucdigest]         Wednesday, March 20 2002         Volume 03 : Number 4990

| visit the BMW UUC Digest page: http://www.uucdigest.com
|
| Send SUBMISSIONS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Complaints?  Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you must.
| Technical Problems? Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|__________________________________________________________________

In this BMW UUC Digest:

       Re: [uuc] [e30] Rod Bearing 101
       Re: [uuc] Re: Rusted E30 strut
       [uuc] E30 valve noise
       Re: [uuc] Borla exhaust for E36 M3
       [uuc] Re: <E30> 325iS Not Cranking w/ New Starter.  Push Start OK.
       Re: [uuc] E30 valve noise
       Re: [uuc] Rusted E30 strut assembly--convert to 5-bolt
       RE: [uuc] OBC trouble
       [uuc] Diminished Value Claims
       Re: [uuc] E30 valve noise