Hi All,

I didn't mean sponsors will have more seats. I meant sponsors should have
some representation on board. There would be elections for rest of the seats
with a predefined procedure.

Why do you expect a sponsor to pour several million $ when you don't even
let them participate in the working. I am not asking them to be given any
veto. But to my logic they should be given a non-veto, nor majority role.

My 2 cents...

Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
   LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"

--
E-mail to steering-discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how