Hi Olivier
On 15/01/2011 21:07, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi all,

This is an interesting news that passed too quickly among the LO folks. I think we should say some king words on their initiative and advertise it stronger in our lists and channels.

http://www.odfauthors.org
Well, it seems it has not been announced yet by Jean (I was with Florian too early also ;-). May be we should just wait for Jean, Sigrid or Andreas to make the official announcement and then, bring the support you mentioned.

Kind regards
Sophie