Le Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:53:47 +0100,
Volker Merschmann <merschm...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> 2011/1/16 Charles-H. Schulz <charles.sch...@documentfoundation.org>:
> >
> > +1, I would even add the following: @libreoffice.org are only
> > available for official contributors and even they have to request
> > it (I don't exactly see the automatic need for, say, a code
> > contributor to have such an address).
> >
> Don't you think that the rule that active contributing is mandatory
> for membership does apply? Else there will be members of different
> degrees. :-(

oh, yes, three times yes! Please don't misunderstand me: active
contributing gives right to membership (see the bylaws) and if you're a
member, you can therefore request a @libreoffice.org alias, but it's
just that you may or may not feel the need to have it (hence my example
about the developer); it simply depends on what you're doing and
whether you would like to have it or not.

best,
Charles.