Le Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:47:57 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> David Nelson wrote on 2011-01-20 13.43:
> > If you could have the SC call at 19.00 UTC it would be so great...
> > This is a very special conversation we want to have tomorrow, and
> > it's likely to be loooonngg...
>
> honestly, I would have appreciated if the website folks had *first*
> checked the SC poll, which has been online for a few days already and
> thus earlier than the website poll, and *then* fixed their date and
> time. It's all about communcation... :-)
>
> That being said, I have no issues of rescheduling the SC call if the
> majority of the other SC members agree. I myself can't attend then,
> I'm out in the evening, but I'm not a blocker. :)
>
> So, SC folks, any objections?

Yes, I do. I propose the call about the website be rescheduled. With
all due respect the SC has different and very pressing issues not
related to the discussions on the website, so we ought to keep our
timing. 19 UTC start to be a bit too long of  a week for me...

Best,
--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif