Hello,

some of you may have noticed that the Doodle polls for our calls are without advertisings since January. I tested out the Doodle Premium service for one free month.

I'd like to keep the ad-freeness, it's not that annoying and looks much more professional. Anyone knows of a solution that does this for free? Moreganize is much better IMHO, but they don't support timezones yet, and I don't have the time right now to look into self-hosted solutions.

If we find nothing else, anyone would object to spend the 22 € from our TDF funds for one year of ad-free Doodle? Or don't you care about the ads?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108