Pls put me on Florian.
Often I won't be there to help, but quite regularly I can.

Best,
Cor

Florian Effenberger wrote (26-01-11 12:48)
Hello,

we receive lots of blog comments, which is great! However, to avoid
spam, we decided to moderate them, and this is a call for help to people
who want to help in moderating these blog entries.

Basically, what you have to do is to read e-mail (you will be subscribed
to a new internal mailing list) and decide for each blog comment if it
should be posted or discarded.

Any volunteers? ;)

Thanks,
Florian