Sure, i'll do another round of voting on monday.

Charles.

Le 4 mars 2011, 1:23 PM, "Caolan McNamara" <cao...@skynet.ie> a écrit :

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 18:12 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote: > On Tue, 2011-03-01
at 18:19 +0100, Charles...

> > Please also make sure you have read the additional material here: > >
http://wiki.documentfounda...
The current Logo page currently says:

"Distributors of the substantially unmodified binaries are allowed to
distribute the product, so they distribute it with the TDF subline
inside the product. If you're unsure of what is meant by "substantially
unmodified binaries" please refer to the clause 1 of the Permitted Use
section in the TDF Trademark Policy."

which seems to bring the Logo Policy back into sync with the Trademark
policy, i.e. we don't have to change the splashscreen if we don't
substantially modify the binaries.

Guess should hold off on voting until the final Monday round, but
Trademark and Logo policies are looking reasonable to me.

C.

-- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
steering-discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org List archive:...