Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-03-13 12.58:
+1 as well. I think what's going on in Japan is shocking and terrible
(I'm stuck to online news and twitter feeds atm) but we TDF has no
fundamental material way to help out -unless someone comes up with an
idea.

Let's hope and pray for Japan,

two hearts are beating in my breast here -- on the one hand, sure, we cannot do that much. On the other hand, it's a question of grace to freeze our fundraising for a few days, to show there are more important things at the moment... but I am undetermined.

What I did, however, was sending out this Tweet, and I guess I did this on behalf of everyone: https://identi.ca/notice/66819328

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108