Hi there,

that's hopefully the last time we do this.
After some discussion here and there it became clear that Mike's latest
proposal (insert some text and keep the existing policies) was the
easiest and the best one.

I have thus taken Michael's input and adapted it to our existing
proposal. In substance, the TM policy itself *hasn't changed* I simply
added one more link in the text to our logo guideline.

Our logo guideline got a new paragraph at its beginning explaining
clearly the use of the TDF mention.

See here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TradeMark_Policy#Non_Permitted_Use
and the logo policy:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Logo_Policy

Voilà. SC members, feel free to vote again, or shout (but for the very
last time).

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz