Michael Meeks wrote:
>       Counting votes we had: Florian, Charles, Andre, Olivier, Italo and
> Sophie voting in favour; so I've made all of the edits in the wiki.

If there are no objections by tonight, I'll also change the text on
the membership application page
(http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/application-for-tdf-community-membership/)
to read:

Bylaws and commitment

Please read the Foundation's Charter (its Bylaws and The Next Decade
Manifesto), and confirm that you support the principle of an
independent foundation.
You should make a best-effort commitment to at least six
(6) months activity within our projects.

I've read the Foundation's Bylaws and The Next Decade Manifesto, and
confirm that I support the principle of an independent foundation.*

I'll make a best-effort commitment to contribute to the projects of
TDF for at least six (6) months.*

Cheers,

-- Thorsten