Dear Danishka,

Yesterday evening the Steering Committee has granted you the
authorization to use the full logo (with the TDF subline) for the
printing of the documentation of LibreOffice.

We hope this will help advancing the cause of LibreOffice and Free
Software in Sri Lanka.

Best regards and good luck,

Charles-H. Schulz
(on behalf of the Steering Committee).