Hi,

André Schnabel wrote on 2011-07-11 19.45:

> as suggested at the last SC meeting I started a wiki page listing our
> decisions.
>
> I started this at
>    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions
>
> if no one objects to the general form, I'd link this page from the SC
> and bylaws bages in the wiki.

thanks a lot, it looks good! I've added a link from the phone conference
agenda, and propose that the one in charge for the minutes also updates
that page. For the last call, no update is necessary, as we did not
reach a quorum.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108