Hi,

I would like to call for an official steering committee vote for the screenshot issue. Based on the feedback on this list, this is the final version I propose to vote upon. Please do *not* change the text anymore at this stage, we really should get it finished now. ;-)

"Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should preferably be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other operating system.

The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance (e.g. theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the selected operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how to achieve that consistency."

+1 from my side

Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108