Hello Ian,

While I do not know how well TDF certification fits with respect to your
project (I suspect there's some overlap but there are also lots of
differences in terms of audience and purpose) I think it would be a good
idea for you to use the LibreOffice logo , as it can only benefit TDF,
LibreOffice and your company. My only conditions would of course be no
exclusivity (i.e the respective parties are not tied in any sort of
exclusive agreement) and that it does not preclude any future
certification of our own.

Best,
Charles.