I have just picked up this email from my huge backlog. Is this something
we are interested in discussing with the other projects Michiel is
mentioning?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Liaison between LO and Calligra project
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:24:54 +0200
From: Michiel Leenaars <mich...@nlnet.nl>
To: italo.vign...@documentfoundation.org

Hi Italo,

I noticed that both in the Calligra and in AbiWord/Gnumeric community
there were some arguments popping up every so often how they should go
about in reporting issues where LO does not adhere to the standard.

Would it be an idea to have a liaison between the Document Foundation
and other projects such as Calligra, AbiWord/Gnumeric, with a named
standards compliance person (and a fallback) within each project, which
take care of monitoring and pushing fixes - given that breaking the
standard is a severe thing that noone wants, and fixing such things is
best done from the inside.

Is this something you can perhaps discuss with your peers in Paris?

Best,
Michiel
--
Michiel Leenaars