Hi,

so I have still no updates - only more names to put on the website :)

Simon, Drew, Norbert, can you provide a short bio for the website?
(use https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/ as reference)

@website team:
A brief review of my changes at the foundation website would be welcome.
Changes are visible on the staging site.

Thanks and regards,

André