Hi,

so, the board has elected

    Florian Effenberger  as chairman of the board
and
   Thorsten Behrens as his deputy.

we had 6 out of 7 board members voting (making a quorum).

Each of the nominees got 5 votes (as Florian and Thorsten abstained to
vote on their own seat).

To support the decision we also received 2 supporting votes from
deputies.

See
http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/threads.html#02188

I'll update the website accordingly.

Congratulations to Florian and Thorsten ;)

regards,

André

-------- Original-Nachricht --------