Hi,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2012-01-11 12:53:
As I might not be able to make the conference call, because of a
previous meeting that has been postponed to 3:30PM CET, I am appointing
Bjoern Michaelsen as my deputy for today's call. Best regards, Italo

I know that Björn might not be able to make it today, so in case he cannot join, any other deputy (Andreas or Jesus) you'd like to nominate?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108