Hi Thorsten, *

I'm not voting, but want to get this right ...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Von: Thorsten Behrens <t...@documentfoundation.org>
> An: board-discuss@documentfoundation.org
>
> TDF has received a generous, targetted donation of $3000 to procure
> a rack-mountable server, dedicated for dev-related workloads, e.g.
> tinderbox builds. One of our sponsoring companies is offering
> for-free hosting, such that this is a one-off spending.

This would mean, that

1) TDF gets $3k to by any server that then will be hostet by a sponsor for free

2) TDF gets $3k to by a certain server which is available, and hosted by a
sponsor for free

If it is 2) the board should at least verify and document, that the server
price is reasonable according to current server market condidtions.

regards,

André