Hi,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2012-03-10 19:41:
I know my voice doesn't count as I am not part of the board, but if the
TDF already has a bank account all you really need to do is link an
email for paypal with the TDF bank account, but  as a business account
if one wants to donate via credit card pay pal does take a percentage
depending on the amount.

what do you mean by "link an email for paypal"? IMHO, you need a PayPal account to receive funds, and as an organization like TDF is, you cannot use a private account?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108