Subject: Representation of (Firstname) (Lastname)

I, (Firstname) (Lastname), (Board of Directors|Membership Committee) (Seat Holder|Deputy) of The Document Foundation (and its Chairman|Deputy Chairman), would like, until further notice, the following person(s) to represent me during meetings and act on my behalf.

In order of preference:
1. Firstname and Lastname
2. Firstname and Lastname
3. Firstname and Lastname

Date: YYYY-MM-DD
Signature: (Firstname) (Lastname)

---

Here is one example on how that could look like:

---

Subject: Representation of John Doe

I, John Doe, Board of Directors Seat Holder of The Document Foundation and its Deputy Chairman, would like, until further notice, the following persons to represent me during meetings and act on my behalf.

In order of preference:
1. Jane Doe
2. John Roe

Date: 2012-04-04
Signature: John Doe

---

Thanks,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108