Hi Joel,

Joel Madero wrote on 2012-10-30 16:09:
My ex roomate is a financial planner. I'd be willing to see if he has
any suggestions or willingness to take part. Of course he's American so
he knows about investing here (mostly), but if you'd like I can pitch it
to him, not sure if he'd charge and how much. I lived with him for three
years and can vouch for him as a person and a professional.

thanks a lot for the kind offer, that's really nice! Actually, what's to do is only to look at a few e-mails with offers (in German, unfortunately), and prepare one of them to sign by the board. They look all rather comparable, and it's mostly some formal stuff to be done rather than research.

So, I guess at the moment, no need to ask your contact - but thanks so much for suggesting, maybe that's an option for the next investment we might do in the future!

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108