Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for the answers.

Le 26/04/13 07:03 AM, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
>Is there a location on our pages where we can see a complete
>breakdown of the budget items on the report? If we are publishing
>these as budget items, then we should also be publishing a page
>location with a complete breakdown of all of the stated costs for
>the membership to see. If we do have such pages, I would suggest
>that the location be reported on the Budget summary for the purposes
>of clarity and oversight.

Not sure I get your request right - you are asking for itemized,
transaction-by-transaction reports for the budgets?

Or a decision wiki page or somesuch, where budget decisions are
collected?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Yes to both, we should have a wiki with the submitted budgetary requests with decisions for the amounts. This is for clarity and transparency.

This would enable new team members to view budget requests from other teams and perhaps foster more participation. Some teams need to see working examples of acceptable and awarded budgets.

We need to mentor indirectly our different sections so that we get better effective submissions. I imagine the BoD would have these items handy as the sums were awarded and there should still be a degree of oversight on the spending.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré