Hi :)
Doesn't that count as TDF sending you to a conference?  Therefore it's part of
your job to attend these sorts of things?  Presumably some of the time you
might be working with other projects or your own things rather than
representing TDF all the time so only the regular hours count, not 24/7.

I'm just curious tbh.
Regards from
Tom :)