On Wed, 2013-05-15 at 11:53 -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
> Room for ESC call to do something similar ?

        Yep - I'd love to migrate us to a google hangout; we should get some
quality webcam hardware for everyone to make that easier.

>  Also, just a quick question, are board meetings public? (in other
> words, could I listen in?)

        People are encouraged to join in, submit items, and turn up - of
course; the meeting is announced ahead of time with all the dial-in
numbers etc. well in advance :-) be good to hear you there.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@suse.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot