Dear Members of the Foundation, Dear Board & MC Members,

I would like to continue my work inside the Membership Committee for another term. I therefore declare my candidacy for the Membership Committee. I have been among the founders of the Document Foundation, a former board member and these days I'm mostly active in social networking and website edition for the LibreOffice project.

Full Name: SCHULZ Charles-H.
Location: Paris, France
Affiliation: None relevant.
Email: charles DOT schulz AT documentfoundation DOT org
IRC nick: @southerncross or @ch_s

I hope you will consider my application for the membership committee in a favourable way.

Best regards,

Charles-H. Schulz.