Hullo Eike, Osvaldo, Thorsten, Flo, Michael, every1 in MC, ...

... and every1 else who poked me privately: thanks for your support, I
appreciate it. The extent of it was something I didn't expect (I saw some "K
thx bye" coming, but that was about it ...)

> If there's something we, the community, TDF and board could had done
> better (I'm sure there is) or that specifically upset you I'd like to
> know (in private).

Right ... I have some long(er) list of feedback items, but unless there's some
TDFLeaks service somewhere, I suspect almost nothing of it is public, no eye
deer who reads misc private mailing lists ... so honestly, except for mailing
it privately to ppl as requested, I don't know what else to do with it *sigh*

B.