Dear Gabriele,

Gabriele Ponzo wrote on 20-12-17 22:56:

> Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate with you
> for your election as member of the Board.

Thanks! I'm grateful for the trust that people expressed in me and look
forward to working together with all other members of the board.

My official statement:
I, Cor Nouws, elected Director of the Board of The Document Foundation,
hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The
Document Foundation". My term will start February 18, 2018.

Signed: Cor Nouws

Ich, Cor Nouws, gewähltes Vorstandsmitglied der The Document Foundation,
nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document
Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Cor Nouws

> I wish you a Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year!

Indeed, we're almost there again already .. :)
A warm and wonderful Christmas & happy 2018 to you!

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Membership Committee

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001