Hello,

as I have received a question on this in private, I'd like to inform you that the new board has decided on a new board meeting time.

Board meetings will take place every other Friday, 1400 Berlin time, via Jitsi. If there are no agenda items or there is a public holiday, the meetings might be skipped.

Marina or Björn will send the invitation and agenda for the public meetings to this list, which will also contain relevant information on the Jitsi URL.

With tomorrow being a public holiday, that meeting will be skipped and thus the next regular meeting will take place

        Friday, April 13, 1400 Berlin time

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode