Dear community,

The next step of the Membership Committee election is approaching and the end of the nomination phase is:

 *** 2018-08-27, 24:00 CEST/UTC+2: end of the nomination phase
     (one week before the election starts, as per § 12 II) ***

At this page[0] you can find an overview of the duties of the MC and some details about the activity done by the group.

This election is one of the most important moment of the democratic life of our Foundation. In 2010 we created the new, independent and community driven home for our projects, following the shared values of The Next Decade Manifesto[1].

Now you have the opportunity to stand up and make the difference for continuing the great job already done by the past MC members[2].

Don't be shy, stand up and make the difference!

[0] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/overview-mc.html
[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/overview/
[2] https://www.documentfoundation.org/governance/mc/

Sincerely yours,
Marina

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode